This medicine gives instant relief and lasts for quite long time. But again asthma triggers when the medicine runs out of our blood.

Savita rai | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/23/2020
Condition: Muscle or Bone Disorder

Have many side effect Not recommend for use

SH | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
1/2/2015
Condition: Asthma

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
8/17/2014
Condition: Thyroid Gland Inflammation

I am still,at 72,a professional Jazz singer /Entertainer Sometimes (once a year in the summer high season,)I need help with my voice control! This cortisone works wonders for me with no side affects apart from weight gain which I try to work off physically thanks who ever!!