I think the ringing in my ears began when I was a teenager and shooting skeet competitively. I began using ear protection and thought the rining would go away. It didn't. My doctor said it probably wouldn't. I'm in my '60's now and tried LipoFlanoid + out of desperation. I used it for about a week and was amazed the rining in my ears nearly stopped. That's the upside. The downside was severe abdom...

Blood in urine

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/1/2020

After one day of starting this treatment, I woke up very dizzy.... Don't think I will continue.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/14/2019

Tried two rounds of lipoflavenoid for tinnitus, first in 2013, again in 2016. Neither time worked. I got noe relief from the ringing/buzzing in my ears and head. It's basicall just a combination of B vitamins. I want to find a doctor to prescribe me betahistamine, which is not available in the US but can be purchased through Canada.

Anonymous |
3/19/2018

totally useless and bogus product

2861 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/31/2017

The product had no effect in reducing ringing in my ear. I did kept my receipts and sent them in as directed for a full refund. Clarion sent an email the following day that my refund was approved and would be received in 6 to 8 weeks. When 11 weeks had passed, I made an inquiry and was told there was a glitch in their accounting department and was told that the refund would be received in a few weeks (does that mean 2, 3, 4 weeks?). When the refund had not been received in 4 weeks, I left a voice message on the CEO's VM. Knowing his secretary would likely listen the VM, I did not demand a call from him, but at least a call acknowledging the problem from a representative at the company. Another week has gone by. There has been no communication from the company and no refund check in the mail. I normally would not have written a review, but feel compelled to now write. And...I guess I'll have to file a consumer fraud case with my State Attorney office.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/15/2017

I tried Lipo Flaviniod for 3 months with no change in my tinnitus.