I have nerve pain with inflamed arthritis joints. I cannot take anti_inflammatory medicines since I developed and ulcer from them.

This medication caused blisters and burning redness in the area and caused more problems than solutions..

Aiden | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/20/2019

4 Percent works well for my pulled chest muscles. The tube it comes in is sometimes hard to open, and wear gloves when applying to prevent numb fingers. My only major complaint is the diarrhoea. It was like having a colonoscopy cleanse almost every day.

MoSam | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/7/2017
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Lidocain works wonders, I was suffering with severe blood motion, ulceritive colitis, only this medication cured me.

Frozen | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/13/2015

Ray | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/6/2015

kdsnc | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/20/2014
Condition: Nerve Pain after Herpes

Am using for shingles pain on forehead- it is very effective and provides relief the entire time I wear it (wish you could use it all the time). I only wish it were flesh toned so it didn't show as much.