I have suffered from reoccurring UTI's for years and this is the only medication that has been successful in eliminating them. I continue to take the medication as a preventative measure.

Carol | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/22/2016

rosie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/24/2013
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection Prevention

not thinking clearly, affects memory, confusion, not focusing properly since taking this medication

jeannie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/13/2011
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

I have had more burning sensation, headaches and nausea.

Anonymous |
5/25/2009
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

Well this site doesn't give enough info, so here it goes... I must start by saying try a natural home remedy, like unsweetened cranberry juice, first. Next, Do your research! There is a wealth of info on the internet. I found that, this drug only helps in the first stages of a Urinary Tract Infection, but not so much, once it reaches the Bladder. My advice: You can't depend on a "magic pill" to solve all of your problems, all of the time.

jim | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/28/2009
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection Prevention

Works great,,But I can't get anymore,,,,,,, My Doctor has me on now Methenamine Hipporate which works well