Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa oral.

8/28/2017 9:57:42 PM

Reviewer: Mathew GGG, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I took celexa many years ago and when I stopped taking it I developed brain zaps a common side effect of withdrawal. After one month of quitting celexa I started hearing voices telling me to harm others. It got so bad that I started attacking people with a knife. I was arrested by the police. During trial I was found not criminally responsible (NCR). I was suffering from psychosis. I was sent to a ... Show Full Comment

8/25/2017 11:47:15 AM

Reviewer: Treeman, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking Celexa Oral (10Mg) for 3 weeks. No doubt, it started working after about one week. I had serious doubts it would help alleviate my depression, however, it works!

8/11/2017 7:14:40 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male (Patient)

Comment:
    Experienced depressive symptoms lightly for years. Then over the past year when exposed to many life stressors because signficant in impairing my quality of life. Celexa has greatly improved my quality of life and most days I feel little to no depressive thoughts. I have been taking Celexa for 6 weeks. It also got rid of my anxiety (70-80% of it) and has improved my OCD symptoms a great deal. I st ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2017 4:03:08 PM

Reviewer: Rulet, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
    6/12/2017 12:55:31 PM

Reviewer: bryan hong, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    it works, although I have slight headache, not sure if it is due to the drug

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day