Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of baclofen oral.

4/24/2018 8:30:54 AM

Reviewer: cooksalot, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    Kept me awake all night on and off. Does not help with the pain hardly at all. Makes me sick to my stomach. Still dizzy and sick over 12 hours later. Gave me a bad stomachache and I took it with food.

3/3/2018 10:30:59 PM

Reviewer: m&m, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
    I have not yet been able to get anything out of this medicine I have suffered from spinal biffida and parz defects but fortnightly I am one of the many people who are able to walk around with this thank God but I am in severe pain all the time with my back and I also have a jaw disorder as well and it is very painful every single day of my life so that being said my social life is not very good at ... Show Full Comment

2/22/2018 12:25:34 PM

Reviewer: DANGER DANGER, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I developed Multiple Personality Disorder and was completely out of my mind!! It took me months to recover from my 10 month use of this drug!! This drug must be BANNED!!!!!

9/26/2017 9:02:56 PM

Reviewer: Amy B, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this medication for back spasms. I was able to sleep and it took about 30 minutes to be fully awake. I've taken it throughout the day but haven't suffered from drowsiness. A little disappointed because the muscle spasms come back after 4-5 hours but I'm thankful that I have a few hours during the day where I don't feel like death.

9/20/2017 12:47:26 AM

Reviewer: Dave67530, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took 10mg 2 ays ago and am sicker than hell, and have been for the entire time. Avoid this drug if you're doctor is prescribing it for muscle spasms... And because of the addiction and withdrawal issues, I would serious avoid this medication at all costs. This medication will probably cause huge damage to me, please don't use it

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day