I was prescribed this drug by a Brain & Spine specialists, following an auto accident which further aggravated my spine & neck plus created additional, new damage including ligament damage, herniated discs, and pinched cervical & spinal nerves. The overall body pain (joint, nerve, muscular) was so strong & constant for 4 months I could not sleep. The Spine guy prescribed this as a muscle relaxer...

When I read the side affects, I was like, why would anybody take a drug that has these side affects? Massage, exersize and a chiropractor helped me. Still working on feet. Alternative medication for me!

Mrs A | 35-44 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/22/2021
Condition: Muscle Spasms caused by a Spinal Disease

My G.P changed me from diazepam to baclofen,it does not work for my back pain leg pain and muscle spasms increased

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/7/2021
Condition: Muscle Spasms caused by a Spinal Disease

I have been taking Baclofen for years. I have neck and back pain along with Fibromyalgia. It helps with the muscle spasms and I have not noticed any side effects.

Geordie Gurl | 45-54 | Female | Patient
7/26/2020

I take up it for fibromyalgia. It’s one of several medications, but baclofen is the one that allows me to more easily stand each morning. Prior to my new dr prescribing Baclofen, it took about 30 minutes for me to deal with the tingling, burning sensations in my feet and calves each morning. Now they’re gone.

Patsfanpam | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/10/2020
Condition: Muscle Spasms caused by a Spinal Disease

I've had great success slowing muscle spasms from muscular dystrophy!! Once an appropriate dose was found...I'm in better control of my life and activities.

B_responsible4UR_Own_Health | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/10/2020

Horrible drug. Changed from oxycodone. Clumsiness, false sense of euphoria, insomnia, split finger tips, back pain, neck pain, mood change...pretty much every 'rare' side effect. I cannot believe how horrible this experience was. Very frightening especially since every side effect mirrors Covid-19. BE CAREFUL!!!