good,backpain,chronic pain,history ofpain

Excessive hair growth! Excessive weight gain, acne and have not had a menstrual cycle in 3 months!

kxbloom | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/28/2016

It did help me with my disease, thus, i faced an excessive hair growth on my body and my face ( i'm not a hairy person) and besides that it affected my menstrual cycle and had a lot of acne that i never had

Mel | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/13/2014
Condition: Asthma

Abdominal pain, muscle cramps, lower back pain, pain between shoulder blades, headaches and dizziness. The side effects far out weigh the benefits of taking it.

Sunshine | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/15/2014
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

I take it at the present time for arthritis in my shoulder and knees. I had my first injection 5 1/2 months ago. The pain in my knees disappeared completely. I did not need to go back for another injection for 5 months. I used less pain medication when I did this. I had minimal side effects.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/3/2014
Condition: Addison's Disease

I have had Addisons Disease for 40 years now and have taken this medication since being diagnosed. I take 25mg twice daily plus Florinef 0.1mg at 1 1/2 daily. I have excellent health rarely becoming ill.

Tria62 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/18/2013
Condition: Blistering Skin Diseases

Whilst on the drug I had minimal side effects slight weight gain and course hair, was on it for approx 18 mths that was ten years ago. I am now having some arthritic symptoms going to rheumatologist in Feb 2014 but wondered if this could be a long term side affect? At the time I was satisfied but one not so sure.