MY SINUSITIS CLEARED UP AND I COULD KNOW BREATH GREAT AGAIN AND THE PAIN IN MY SHOULDERS WENT AWAY THIS STUFF IS GREAT !!!

I do not know Dr. Sent it for me to take and a blood test to find out if it worked for me waiting for an answer.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/23/2014
Condition: Joint Capsule Membrane Inflammation of a Diseased Joint

It has been working pretty well...but the pain starts a few weeks earlier than I am able to take it again. The last time it did not help very well at all from the beginning

klm | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/22/2013

I have Adreninal Insuffiency and this was prescribed for me if I go into Adreninal shock. 2 yrs ago I broke my hip and have alot of problems with it, but when I have to have one of these shots the pain from my hip goes away. Why?

Ms Daisy | 55-64 | Female | Patient
1/3/2013
Condition: Joint Capsule Membrane Inflammation of a Diseased Joint

This medication has been given to me for 12 yrs.and does a good job for inflamed fluid sacs,inflamed joints and connective tissue .I also suffer from irritablr bowel that flares when the inflamation in the joints and tissue flares.Here is may problem.Can't hardly get these inj.now because something about long use causes diabetias,and ruptures tendons.I can't go without it now or I get down and can hardly get about.My cortisol is low,and there Dr.are driving me nuts.I have to beg to get this treament.Read More Read Less

trueme347 | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/20/2011

this drug is great, easy to use.

Anonymous |
12/19/2011
Condition: Inflammation of the Joints due to Gout
va | 65-74 | Male | Patient
6/8/2009

Lilac | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/9/2009
Condition: Hard Irregular Scarring of Skin Often Increasing in Size

The injection was very painful. Had trouble with dizzines, headaches, swelling, itchy rash, numbness in arms and legs. Did not do much to lessen scarring.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/6/2008

I had Bronchitis and my doctor gave me this shot. My breathing got much better but my face and neck became bright red! That is a rare side effect but I got it. I am very sensitive to medicines.

YUSSEL179 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient