I used dimenhydrinate for a mild sedative on myself (100mg or so a night) as a sleeping pill. I am really commenting here to ask if there are any negative effects this can possibly have on your brain, long-term? please contact me at [email protected] thank you, -Patrick

I took this medication during the day for symptoms of nausea, with no side effects and it worked well. I took it at bedtime along with my other sleep meds, Benadryl, Seroquel, Clonazepam, Lunesta, and Requip. I woke about 2hrs after taking med having to urinate. I had a great deal of difficulty walking, stumbling, uncoordinated, falling against walls and bed. When I entered the bathroom, I knocke...

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/22/2016
Condition: Motion Sickness

I use this for long car rides and when I fly. It's really beneficial when taken 30 min prior to these types of activities. I haven't had any negative side effects while using this product. It also relaxes me and is helpful in stressful situations which cause anxiety.

thrawnms14 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/27/2012

I used this treatment for stage fright. I am a musician and writer. This treatment works beautifully for stage fright. I noticed that the treatment improves my ability to concentrate while playing alone as well as in public. The effect of sedation is significant but worth it.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/5/2012
Condition: Disease with Hearing Loss, Ringing in the Ears & Dizziness

tablet helps during a severe vertigo attack. Usually within an hour the vertigo seems to subside significantly.

LuvsRollrCoastrs | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/4/2012
Condition: Motion Sickness

A couple years back, I was at Cedar Point and felt nauseaous whenever I would get off a roller coaster. By the end of the day, I had a splitting headache and felt sooo sick. So the next time I went to an amusement park I tried Dramamine a half hour before I started riding. Other than feeling drowsy, I felt noticably better throughout the day and after riding the coasters. It really works great and i get motion sickness easily. next time i think i will try the less drowsy formula (meclizine).

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/29/2010
Condition: Sensation of Spinning or Whirling

I was recently diagnosed with vertigo. I told my doctor I had the sensation that I was falling or moving even when not in motion. After a series of tests the doctor told me I had vertigo and to take dimenhydrinate. Since treatment I have been relieved of nausea, vomiting, and unsteady balance associated with my condition. I am able to be a passenger in a car without dreading and enduring the discomfort of vertigo and am content with the results.