i found that if i take it about 30-45 minutes after eatting with the 8 oz. of cold water, that i'm relatively fine, however, taking it on an empty stomach in the morning made me terribly nauseated and nothing helped stop it for about an hour or two. it's really helping clear up my skin when tons of otc stuff didn't.

Severe pain in stomach. Tightness in chest. Tingling in hands and face. I'm 17 years old and thought I was going to die in my bed. Went to emergency and was told to immediately discontinue. These symptoms lasted for another three weeks. I was terrified it would never end. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/6/2021
Condition: Sexual Transmitted Disease Exposure from Sexual Assault

DO NOT TAKE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. Will clear all your problems up! Excellent drug!

it works | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/22/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

So like everyone else here, I felt so sick from this antibiotic that it was really hard to finish the week on it. BUT after suffering for 2 years from mild UTI symptoms (bloating, feeling the need to pee), this medication was the ONLY antibiotic to get rid of my awful uncomfortable symptoms. Even thought the medication made me sick (stomach ache, feeling like throwing up, dizzy, naseous), I would request to take this antibiotic next time.

mg5003. | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/24/2021
Condition: Acne Rosacea

I have been on this medicine twice in the last month. The first round did not work. The second round I am on a high dosage, once a day. The first couple weeks my skin looked and felt 80% better. I was so excited and relieved. I woke up last week and I was breaking out all over again. Red irritated bumps all over my face that burn and hurt. Getting worse and worse every day. I go back to my Derm next month. I dont have any side affects though. But I do also have to take after I eat because it is very upsetting to my stomach

LSantomassino | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/17/2020
Condition: Lyme Disease

Only took two pills and haven't felt this good in a long time.

KC | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/4/2020
Condition: Sinus Irritation and Congestion

I just started tis for sinus infection. Has anyone else taken it for that. Just 1 dose & I am so nauseas & have a headache. So tired.