I tried Bronkaid for the first time about 3 weeks ago, due to my Asthmatic Bronchitis, and I noticed a definate difference within 30 minutes. It is the best OTC medication that I have tried for this problem.

Tinytrip | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient

cold

missybeare88 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/9/2009
Condition: Bronchitis

After about 20 mintues I did feel relief in my lungs, with the fluid being reduced, I could breath easier. Side effects - it seemed to give me extreme stomach pains if I did not eat something and drink milk when taking it and after taking it.

kt | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient