Eyes looked way better after one day of using this. Pink eye cleared up after a couple days. Its annoying to drop gel into the eyelid, but whatever, it worked!

Was prescribed erythromycin ointment for pink eye, after 10 days little improvement and it spread to the other eye.

funraker | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/26/2020
Condition: Inflammation of Eyelid Edges and the Lining of the Eye

I wear glasses and have to take them off to apply this ointment. Now the tip of tube is a blur, nor can I can tell how far the tip is to my eye. I guess. I can't even tell if there's ointment coming out, much less how much or where it's going! To me, this is absolutely an absurd application; utterly useless and a waste of money! Shame on them marketing such a product.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/7/2020
Condition: Inflammation of One of the Glands of the Eyelids

It's been one day - 2 doses - and my eye is burning like crazy. I'm calling the ophthalmologist tomorrow to say I can't tolerate it. It's scaring me, quite frankly.

Michele S | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/12/2019
Condition: Bacterial Inflammation of Cornea and Covering of Eye

I've used the Genteal eye lubricant before without issue, so I thought I wouldn't mind the Erythromycin ointment. Wrong. Not only is it messy and difficult to apply, it made my irritated eyes feel even worse. After using, it felt like someone put gooey sand in my eyes. It hurt and was highly irritating, and lasted for at least 5 minutes after using. I used this only twice and called the doctor to switch me to Tobramycin drops.

Pink eye | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/7/2019
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

When applied, it doesn’t feel like it’s spreading in the eye like eye drops. It is messy and make the eye look like a greasy mess. It was not effective at all for me where drops usually begin working right away. My eye looks worse after using this for an entire day and my other eye is showing signs of infection now too.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/15/2019
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

If there is an oral version of this, why in the world am I putting what feels like Neosporin directly into my eye? Gooey. Greasy. Blurry. Chance of contaminating the tip of the tube. It's hard to put in your second eye when your first eye is completely blurry and feels like sand. Give me drops. Give me pills. I promise I'll take them on time, for twice as long if I don't have to deal with this nonsense.