Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydralazine oral.

5/10/2018 9:45:30 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
    9/19/2017 1:05:48 PM

Reviewer: DonnaG, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Every person is different. There are many drugs I have an allergic reaction to that others can take. I am able to take 25mg Hydralazine tab x2d without issue. My BP has dropped from mid 140s to normal.

3/10/2017 3:17:08 PM

Reviewer: Mateo, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started with 25mg 3x a day, but since hydrazaline did not change my blood pressure from 168-185/85-90, doctor increased the dosage to 50 mg 3x a day. Now my blood pressure hangs around 153/66. Doctor said he wants it lower like to 130/75-80. Besides a racing heart beat, I experience chills a lot; seems like I cannot get warm enough. Also, it made my head feel funny, something like dizziness bu ... Show Full Comment

12/7/2016 4:15:51 PM

Reviewer: Tbear62, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have tried 6 other medications with some pretty severe reactions. I am now on day 5 of 25mg tablets 3x a day. The itch at night is quite substantial. I have nausea and diarrhea daily but my BP is almost normal I talked to my Dr and she said that sometimes side effects take place as my body adjusts so I will give it another 7 days and will call her back unless other, significant issues arise. ... Show Full Comment

10/15/2016 10:37:39 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I was first prescribed the 50mg and my chest felt so tight I had a hard time breathing. (One of side effects). My doctor changed it to 25 mg 3x daily and my BP was steady and where she wanted it to be @ 135/80. I'm happy to say I am well below that and averaging @ 115/70 +/-.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day