Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydralazine oral.

11/18/2018 7:40:05 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    was diagnosed with post partum hypertension a month after my son was born so I was put on 10mg hydralazine 3x a day. Was running 180's/100's and it brought it down to 130's/80's. Have had no major side effects just a slight dry mouth. 4 months later my bp has climbed to 140's/80's so I'm being switched to losartan, hoping it works.

10/2/2018 2:21:35 PM

Reviewer: Dave, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My condition is high blood pressure. I was already taking other meds to lower my bp. It would spike ocassionally. My last readings at dr.s office was 146/75. Which is not that high. Dr prescribed hydrazaline 50mg 2x a day. I started taking it and instantly a really bad headach. I continued for a week and side effect got worse. Irregular heart rate with tightness, diarrea,lack of appetite, extreme ... Show Full Comment

8/15/2018 8:59:36 PM

Reviewer: [email protected], 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Hospitalized with acute pancreatitis and they gave me one dose of hydralazine instead of my usual high blood pressure meds. Shortly after receving that one dose, I had trouble breathing, a very congested head and nausea. I never want to see that medicine again.

8/6/2018 8:31:41 PM

Reviewer: Argekay, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have highly resistant hypertension. I was on valsartan hctz, bystolic,and diltiazem together and still had blood pressure of 175/100. It was not until I added hydralazine 25mg three times a day test my blood pressure wad normalized. My blood pressure is now 110/65. This drug saved my life.

7/24/2018 3:39:20 PM

Reviewer: Polly, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Every once in a while - about once a month - my BP will spike and I have a terrible time getting it back down again. I have talked to someone else that takes it and she said she had the same problem. I don't know if there is a RX that doesn't have side effects. I would like to find a NAUTRAL CURE for my BP instead of just covering the symptoms (which seems to be all RX drugs can do).

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day