Take this for Fibro pain

none

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/4/2011

Take this for Fibro pain

Sam 1080 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/6/2011

I have taken this medication for several years to prevent tension headaches. It has worked very well for me. My doctor had me stop the medication in June, and I didn't have any headaches until three days ago (Sept. 3). I went back on the medication this morning and I haven't had a headache today.

shana | 35-44 | Male | Caregiver
3/15/2011

none

shana | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more |
3/15/2011

good now but with panic and démoralisé

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/18/2009
Condition: Nerve Pain

This medication significantly improved my nerve pain. It was a big sigh of relief. Side effects:dry mouth (constant), weight gain (to the point where we switched to a different med) and blurred vision (may have been secondary to dry eyes; hard to tell, but it improved after stopping; didn't know the drug was causing it!). Only had to take once a day, at bedtime. Started this while in a Chronic Pain Rehad Program. The integrated approach is what worked for me! I highly recommend this type of program for anyone dealing with chronic pain! There is hope! Don't give up!Read More Read Less

tks1956 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/20/2009
Condition: Depression

After several years of searching for an effective anti Depression med, I have seen considerable relief with this med. It isn't a cure all. It is better than any other med I have tried.