i suffer from endometriosis and am not a good candidate for surgery, this medication is a god send i have used it for 5 years now. i also have arthritis and have used it for this pain with good results.

I'm too scared to take this medication. I've read all there is to read about it and it still does not ease my anxiety about it. I still suffer painful and heavy periods, have been for about 8 years now. I desire relief but I can't get over my fear of this medication. I'm stuck between fear and a pill bottle. I really don't know what to do. I have discussed having a hysterectomy with my doctor. Tha...

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/20/2016
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I received immediate relief with this pill and only experienced side effects the first time I tried it. The side effects were completely overshadowed by the fact that my flow was lighter than it had been in years. The second time I used it I had no side effects. It is very effective in controlling my flow and I highly recommend it. I time taking it with my meals as a precaution, but have taken it on an empty stomach with no issues. I now don't feel the need for a hysterectomy and am thankful that I tried this.

cherylp | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/24/2015
Condition: Painful Periods

I started taking this 5 years ago for the pain from my period so that I could still go to work and function. I have since gone through menopause and now use it for arthritis in my hands. My problem is, the insurance I now have doesn't cover it. So if I want to continue it, I can pay $619 for a 30 day supply!!

TeeLee | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/23/2015
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

I was prescribed this medication, I have struggled with awful cramps, heavy bleeding and just unpredictable periods. This medication is a heaven scent, my flow is 70% less, my cramps went from me having to go to emergency and getting morphine to, next to nothing and if I need something extra, I take a Motrin. So thankful for this product.

mltillman96 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/11/2014
Condition: Painful Periods

I was taking Diclofenac Potassium before, with absolutely no effect. If anything, my cramps became worse. I also had to be careful to eat when I took the pills. Meclofenate Sodium, on the other hand, gave me immediate, long-lasting relief, without needing to be careful and eat when I took the medication. I am so satisfied with this medication, and definitely recommend it.

stevepcad | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient