I have tried nearly every known drug, be it stimulant or non-stimulant to treat my AADD. Desoxyn has changed my life. It also helps tremendously with my depression. I remember things I need to do, I can focus on tasks until they are complete. I can also remain calm during "normal" stressors throughout my day, whereas before taking Desoxyn I would "flip out." I owe my life to this drug. The...

I lost my boyfriend, my friends, and my family's respect taking this medicine. It is completely addictive and only worked for my symptoms for the first couple years i took it. I've been taking it for 7 years. You can never get enough to accomplish your day...

Eli James | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/25/2018
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

The only complaint I have is after taking I have no appetite for up to 4 hours. My doctor said to take it with food but that makes me slightly nauseous. My hyperactivity has indeed gone down, though.

mousezyla | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/10/2017
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

For me, this worked better than any other ADD medication I have tried (and I have been through them all, trust me). Clarity and focus have been greatly improved; my only drawbacks are having to take 5/day and being treated like a crackhead when picking up at a local pharmacy (picture asking for meth at a pharmacy...you get the picture). As with any stimulant, it should be monitored extremely carefully by the prescribing doctor and effectiveness will depend on the individual. For me, it is great.

yo3bald | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/3/2017
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

This is a review I sent to my Dr after 2 months on Methamphetamine for ADD:Just FYI as a medical provider Re; Desoxyn; They have very much changed the formula from 20 years ago when I took it last. This has been confirmed by 2 of my friends who did very short stints on desoxyn too; works great for about a week THEN you cannot eat - period. it literally makes you sick to try and force feed yourself. additionally and very strange, you feel dead headed and sluggish (probably from the lack of nutrition) BUT, you absolutely cannot stop moving and doing things, cannot sit down or stop but really have no clarity (The anti ADD med?) kinda zombie like. and 3 pills can last up to18- 20 hours!!! Quite awful. My 2 friends had the same experience. I am 6 ft tall and went down to 158 lbs at one point when my healthy weight is 170 (lowest) 180 (perfect). I don't know what the draw of meth is but I thought you would like to know these things as an ANP if the subject ever came up for you especially since 3 different people had the same experience. Dangerous drug!!! Great for weight loss albeit a very dangerous way to lose weight - totally useless for ADD!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/20/2013

more energy

tvsteven | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/19/2013
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

makes my life so much easer. consentration is fanamanol reading is enjoyable sitting still and waiting with out getting up and down passing able to wath tv with out surfing my soicial skills are better lisen with out interruping been on it most of my life very help ful