I take this only at bedtime. I had a constant feeling of "fullness", like I was going to throw-up. After 1 week with this rx I felt so much better.

Btob | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/21/2021
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

I am taking med 3 times a day. Felt drowsiness, Cant speak properly because of tiredness in jaws, Felt empty stomach most of the time.

muntaha | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/21/2021
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

Drowsiness, felt tired jaws, can't speak properly, felt empty stomach.

L.T | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/21/2021
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

The side effect of this medicine is that it makes me very, very drowsy. I almost fell asleep even while walking on the street. I found it difficult to maintain daily routines. I have taken it for a few days and I have to stop it.

biomedicalchick | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/21/2020
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

I tried this medication and in less than a day I knew I had to stop it. At first, I just felt uncomfortable. As the day progressed and I took my next dose, I started feeling the urge to move. By the end of the day, I was hyperventilating, moving uncontrollably, and panicking. It was the most terrifying feeling. Take zofran for nausea, not this.

wb | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/2/2020
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

Took it for nausea and within a couple of days, had high anxiety, uncontrollable muscle movements and inability to sit still. Be very careful. As soon as I got the drug out of my system, the bad side effects stopped. The side effects can be permanent if taken for too long.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/24/2020

I was having problems with acid, I cured that then I had a chest heaviness which my doctor thought was damage to my esphogus. I've come up in a rash all over my legs, so I guess I'm allergic to this.

Dsn | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/4/2019
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

This medication seams to be working for me but I’m a little concerned about the duration I’ve been on to. I read it should be a temp basis

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/17/2019
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

I immediately felt the negative side effects after taking this drug. I still have this feeling of not getting full no matter how big the meal or how frequent I eat. I was given this drug for nausea during pregnancy. Big mistake when all it did was make me nauseous and vomit.

Maria | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/2/2019
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

Used to treat nausea and vomitting during pregnancy, worked for only two days, i was able to eat for two days, on the third day, i had a deep all day migraine and threw up twice. Also a toothache caused by this medecine. I stopped taking it

Nicki4rmDE | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/7/2018
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

Stopped the vomiting but less than an hour later it gave me a painic attack SO SEVERE I had to go to the ER for a shot to settle me down. First and only time Iâ??ve had a panic attack in my whole life.

Al | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/7/2017
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

I took this drug when it was prescribed to me for nausea/vomiting caused by gallstones. It caused me to have multiple spasms and caused extremely painful and severe pain to my neck and jaw. It caused my jaw to low and me to involuntarily grind my teeth. Felt like I was dealing with tension on both sides of my neck. If you have this pain please go to your nearest ER/Clinic and tell them you might need benadryl, it reversed the effects of the drug on me and got the twitching, spasms, and tension on my neck and face to go away.Read More Read Less

Hoshmin | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
8/13/2017
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

I am reviewing this on behalf of a patient who took this drug for 2 days and had a severe reaction. She is suffering from Parkinsons like symptoms ever since. Is there any antidote discovered to counter the side effect of this drug?

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/4/2017
Condition: Stomach Muscle Paralysis and Decreased Function

trouble sleeping agitation thoughts of suicide depression confusion

sorrynomore | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/13/2017
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

I have been taking this medication for almost 10 years. I just recently found that I have had a problem with enlarged breasts and reduced sexual ability. I am a male and this was not explained to me. Now I find that my conditions have worsened and that is essentially criminal.

JeanP | 55-64 | Female | Patient
3/16/2017
Condition: Heartburn

I had restlessness and could not sleep!

Kb Kenn | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/19/2017
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

I have been taking this drug for about 3 weeks. It has worked wonders for me. It has stopped the acid coming up my esop. and has helped slow my diarrhea down. But now the pharmacy is not going to let me renew. ????

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/1/2016
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

I was told in the hospital to stop using this and that it should only be a temp. solution. I was tired and had weird mouth twitching and could not sleep. it did do its job tho.

squires47 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/30/2016

dry mouth and tiredness

Lou | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/7/2016
Condition: Prevent Nausea and Vomiting After Surgery

After I had surgery for broken ankle I was put on Raglan. I had no symptoms requiring this med. After taking this med for 17 weeks I was having bad Parkinson type symptoms. A neurologist specializing in movement disorders diagnosed drug induced Parkinson. Raglan was stopped and slowly the symptoms decreased. This drug put me through hell for 17 weeks. This is a very bad drug and should be taken off the market. I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

PrayingForHelp | 13-18 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/2/2016
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

I've been taking metoclopramide for three weeks, because of GERD, Hiatal Hernia, Gastroparesis, and Esophageal ulcers. I don't have stomach pain anymore, but now I feel very depressed, I have a blank mind with no thoughts, BAD memory, I have dry eyes, tension headaches, and lethargy. I'm going to talk to my gastroenterologist about taking a different medication. I had to switch to Independent study, because I'm way to exhausted and unhealthy to go to a regular high school. I am also taking Pantoprazole and Famotidine.Read More Read Less