Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
6/22/2010
[email protected] | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/20/2009
Condition: Unpredictable Severe Constricting Chest Pain

I was treated with this medication for unstable angina. My chest pain did lessen but did not go completely away. I developed breathing difficulties...kinda like hyperventilating and light headedness after starting on this medication. This condition has not gone away and I am now being referred to a lung doctor to find out what is wrong. I think it is some kind of side affect of this drug, but could find nothing on this type of side affect. I think it worked to help with the angina....but messed up the breathing...somehow? It was the only drug I was on that I have not had before.Read More Read Less

pstivthnkn | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/8/2008
Condition: Unpredictable Severe Constricting Chest Pain

I had hypertension and/or extreme constricting chest pain associated with mitral valve repair surgery (immediate post-surgical period). According to the medical staff, nothing else was working to relieve the pain (regular IV, beta blockers, morphine, and percoset). The nursing staff tried the Nitro IV at last, and within minutes, the pain had resolved, and was bearable. I was on this IV drip for 2 days while hospitalized.