I have in the past dealt with nightmares from being shot, being knifed, being in a car bomb and being attacked on guard duty. I am being clinically followed at a VA hospital. This drug, at 1mg, has taken me from being a person that screams at night, waking up my wife, cold sweats and torrid sleep, to now having a peaceful night of sleep and wonderful dreams.

Doug | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/2/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Also for my urination/BPH 4mg daily, 2 at bedtime, 2 at noon. Pee easily once during night, lowers blood pressure 20 points. Zero side effects. Taken it for years

Rob2017 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/23/2021
Condition: Posttraumatic Stress Syndrome

This dangerous drug caused permanent short term memory loss. Please be informed. There is a reason why it's effective against PTSD, it's because it makes you forget about it. NOT GOOD. For those who's job requires them to think, this will kill your career.

Frankiej14 | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/17/2020
Condition: Chronic Post Traumatic Stress Disorder with Trauma-related Nightmares

I was given this due to being in a prison riot and seeing a lot of things that are not good. They replay in my head all the time but the night terrors are the worst. My doctor put me on this and visteral and wow. I sleept not issues. Now i don t remember anything i dreamed of but i sleept okay. Now don't take it and then take it shower. I did that and i passed out so be aware.

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/20/2019
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

Appears to be causing more night time visits to toilet

Alesli | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/18/2019

I have Borderline Personality Disorder, a Dissociative Disorder and PTSD from the trauma of child abuse. I have had flashbacks for 27 years, which became severe when I had to wear a hard cervical collar for several months. My symptoms confused doctors because they interviewed my family repeatedly, who saved face by denying everything. Antipsychotics, benzodiazapines, and antidepressants failed to control my anxiety and depression. I was informed that I was delusional. I eventually developed a prescription opiate addiction in a horrible attempt to cope with the craziness I felt everyday, causing even more serious problems. It all came to a turning point in April 2017, when I attempted suicide after an old man snuck into my bedroom while I slept and I awoke to his hands on my face. In my panic, I thought he was my father and I was 7 years old...I was seen at a new hospital after that, by doctors who finally believed me, not my family and started me on Prazocin. 21 months later, only on Prazocin 13 mg/day & Pristiq, therapy is finally working and I have 21 months clean. The nightmares and daytime flashbacks have stopped, and I am able to live each day with radical acceptance of life as it really is. My past is finally "in the past" in my mind for the most part, and when I become really angry, I search for emotional triggers in that current situation that are reminding me of my violent alcoholic father and the mother who didn't protect me from him. For the first time in my life, at 52, I truly began the process of forgiving them both, healing and moving on. I am slowly rebuilding my life, physically healthy and emotionally much stronger. Prazocin and professionals who paid more attention to the woman in front of them instead of the lies of others with a guilt-covering agenda saved my life, and I am happy and at peace today,for the first time. This is my miracle.