Had levels checked they were low, I was continually tired , had sore muscles, sexual desire had decreased and had some mental fogginess....the shots have made a huge difference in all of these areas. I feel back to normal.

sex4u11 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/9/2010

Wonderful, wish I had started taking it sooner. My orgasms are off the chart and I want sex 24/7 now . I hope my doctor keeps me on it.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months |