Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Hydroquinone Skin Bleaching topical.

5/22/2014 9:29:30 PM

Comment:
    I used this medication to rid myself of spots caused by acne and it left my skin with bright white spots and dark brown spots..it's awful! I look worse than before and it has take me countless, expensive laser treatments to try and correct them. I strongly discourage this medication.

3/6/2013 10:20:45 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am a fair skinned african american female. I suffer with acne and have very dark spots on my face. This medicine works miracles, I wish I could post a before and after pic because I've only been using for a full month and my skin is 80% cured. I have a few spots that need to clear but I'm sure by next month my skin will be flawless. I would recommend this product to everyone

12/26/2011 2:15:51 PM

Reviewer: pumy, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Skin Discoloration
    6/25/2010 2:27:47 AM

Reviewer: Lendyloo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am a light complexioned black woman who was left with skin discoloration from laser hair removal treatment on my chin which did not work well for me at all and also left slight scarring. I stopped the treatments after the third visit. I decided to try 2%hydroquinone to restore my skin color. I expected to see results in about a month. To my surprise I could see results with in the first week. ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2008 8:41:44 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My Dr. told me to use this up to 12 weeks, well, I have only been using it for a week so it is hard to say what it will be like after 12, I am impatient normally, so, so far, not too happy, but I trust my Dr. and believe that it will work to the best of its ability the longer I use it. Besides, he gave me a more aggressive prescription with some Retin-A in it also if I am not happy with this..

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day