This medicane work very well even better than lortabs and ROXICODONE. But the price of it is unbelible for 60 pills at 10mg cost over $1200.00 and its just THC copaired to the other 2 I mention the 1st one isunder $90.00 for 180 and the 2nd one at 30 mg for 200 is about $180(opets) so why does it cost so much? And its less dangerios and not as addicting as the other2.Lucky I live in a state that i...

Very disappoited with the side effects that are as bad as the reason to start taking the meds in the first place.

MaryJane | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/12/2019
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting caused by Cancer Drugs

I've been taking it for nausea & it works great for that.

lpnye1gmail.com | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/8/2015
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting caused by Cancer Drugs

I have had stage 4 breast cancer for 5 years. I have had no pain relief. After taking 5mgs of this drug ,within one hour I was pain -free for eight hours. This has happened for the past three days since I began taking the drug. Very good feeling to have no pain.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/23/2015

I take this medicine to help with pain (from bad neck/spine injury) & to help the symptoms of both Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. It took a few weeks for me to realize how well it was working. It really helps the night-time increased pain and discomfort than many of us that have auto-immune diseases feel. A few of my friends with ms take this or use medical marijuana for pain with great success too.

jess | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/20/2014

less back pain

Blanche | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/15/2013

Once I started taking this drug I am able to sleep at night and it also controls the nauseau. It also helps with my pain discomfort.