penny101 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/20/2015

Although this drug does all it promises, I have noticed that I have severe acne breakouts when i stop taking it. If i go through my menstruation without I do not receive breakouts, leading me to believe Midol is the only cause.

SamanthaRXGenius | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/20/2014
Condition: Pain

Seriously- don't believe it when girls say "its just Tylenol. It also contains an antihistamine called pyrilamine that acts as a mild muscle relaxant. This helps those tensed up, cramping muscles relax. The teen version has the same active ingredient found in Diurex- this helps reduce water weight. A great product that truly treats what it says it does!

Rosalinda | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/19/2013
Condition: Pain

voitming nausea

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/8/2011
Condition: Painful Periods

I honestly would get physically ill and so shaky I felt like I would pass out with my periods every month always at noon and it would take throwing up to make it stop. I took Midol for the first time a month ago just one tablet the pain the sweating the nausea it all stopped. I do have one semi negative thing and that is it makes me drowsy this is non pm and I do not think people should drive after taking two of these.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/11/2010

use it when i'm on my menstrual cycle, works great