im having all sorts of problems.....axiety, depression, mood swings, decrease in sex drive, not hungry, losing a lot of weight, get hot flash's everyday......im calling the FDA this shit messed me up.

I started taking this just a month or two ago and I am already having bad side effects, for one, I've had a full on period for three weeks now, I even skipped the period week and went straight to my new cycle. For two I keep getting super nauseous some days, I don't even want to move. Three I've been getting blurred vision like crazy and massive migraines hat have me in tears. Was on ortho tri cyc...

Hailey | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/17/2021
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

First month using it, so far I had really heavy period with bad cramps. Umm it’s like I’m not even on birth control! I will try the next 2 months and see. But it worries me that it causes blood clots, kinda sus.

Lmacie | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/7/2019

I was on Mibelas 24 Fe for eight months, and developed blood clots in both of my lungs, I spent 4 days in the hospital and have only been out of the hospital 2 days. I don’t know the long term effect of this , if I will be permanently damaged, but hopefully don’t die from this! This drug is made in India, and distributed from Maryland, USA and is generic! Our insurance companies have to stop using out of country made drugs and these cheap generic drugs! I am so scared I can’t google,this right now to see the long term effects of this and I am a long distance runner and health food nut! I better be able to run again! I do marathons, but couldn’t breath when this happened! I was sick for three weeks before diagnosis! Don’t take this drug!

kiley | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/12/2019

This medication has worked well for me, besides breaking in mouth and genital sores, like I’m allergic to it. I was hospitalized for 5 days for it this past year because of the sores. I was testing for numerous things, including herpes and they all came back negative more than once. I had sores in my mucous membranes and all over my body. The year before, I got mouth sores. After being hospitalized, I kept getting sores in both areas, just not as bad. I took a break from the BC and didn’t have anything. Just started it back up less than a week ago, and developed the sores again. I’m thinking it’s an allergic reaction so no more of this for me. I’m 23 and have only had two sexual partners.

hello | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/21/2019

I have been on contraceptive pills for almost 5 years, but unfortunately they discontinued my original pill. They switched me to another pill which was fine, but then my pharmacy gave me â??NORG-EEâ? which I do not recommend. I took this prescription for one week and experienced migraines, loss of appetite, depression/mood swings, and had lack of motivation. I switched it immediately because I never experienced anything so horrible (in a sense of impacting my body). It all depends on how it reacts with your body, but I will be one to say donâ??t risk trying it.

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/22/2019
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

Started this to help regulate my periods and cysts. I've been moody, crying, vomiting, and month two I started a period that's going into the next pack and it won't go away. Let's not forget I had a yeast infection the 1st month. They say allow three months but I'm miserable.