got very ill immediately after taking

KJules | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/4/2012
Condition: Process of Making X-Rays of Stomach or Intestines

I was required to consume the entire contents (483 ML). The taste itself was not bad at all; however, the thickness of the liquid was horrible. I had to drink it 1/2 hr before bedtime, and I ended up having bad dreams when i did sleep, which was not much. It also gave me horrible gas!No other symptoms thus far.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/27/2008

It didn't taste that bad, kind of like a pina colada but very thick. I did have lots of bright yellow diareaa between cups. They mixed in apple juice at the lab too. IT did however give me a horrible headache!

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/26/2008
Condition: Process of Making X-Rays of Stomach or Intestines

After drinking less than half of what was required, my face became "prickly" and blotchy and my temperature began to rise. I discontinued taking any more.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient