I had Uric Acid kidney stones for decades - emergency room trips, excruciating pain, etc. as anyone with kidney stones knows. Since I started taking Potassium Citrate pills daily, I haven't had a single incident . . .about 7 years or so. I modified my diet somewhat, basically cutting down on foods with high levels of puric acid: nuts, beans, red meat, aged cheese and, primarily, Cranberries! I ...

Been on this Pot. citrate for over 20 years and really I have had more stones then ever before. Anything to make drug companies more money.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/30/2018
Condition: Calcium Oxalate Kidney Stones

I have only been on it 2 days and extreme tingling in my feet and hands to the point of major pain in feet. Will keep taking it as I dont like kidney stones.I am going to give it time to see if it gets better but right now I cant sleep because of the pain in feet. cant state how effective its been havent been on it long enough

Pap | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/14/2018
Condition: Calcium Oxalate Kidney Stones

Haven't had any stones. That is good. Feeling tiredness and irregular heartbeat and dizziness. Not happy with these effects. Cut dosage from 3 pills to one daily. Effects remain. Not sure what to do.

diamondzcaryaol.com | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/27/2017
Condition: Prevention of Calcium-Containing Kidney Stones

AS a maintenance drug to prevent stones it has been very effective for me.

horst | 75 or over | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/3/2016
Condition: Uric Acid Kidney Stones

I went from 1 pill per day to 6 pills per day and the side affects are dry mouth and in one word I am not feeling my self

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/18/2016
Condition: High Amount of Oxalic Acid in the Urine

This medication works for me due to I was born with bad kidneys.no side effects.i have been balanced for 8 yrs kidney count all good