I read the reviews here prior to taking Ramipril and almost refused to take it because of the number of negative reviews. Let me say in the one month I have now taken the 2.5mg of Ramipril, I have had absolutly no adverse side effects. Both the upper and lower readings on my BP are down from 12 to 20 points. Perhaps only those with side effects give reviews so I felt compelled to share my posi...

I just would like to know why do i take this drug! My blood pressure is ranging from 135/90 - 147/95.

Michel | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/31/2021
Condition: Treatment to Prevent a Heart Attack

I've been taking this in 2.5mg capsule for over a year after MI. I have history of allergies to antibiotics, certain opiates and egg proteins. I have no side effects from this medication at all other than it's intended use. bp 110/70 with, 140/85 without.

Betaace | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/22/2018
Condition: Chronic Heart Failure

Severe vomiting, diarrhea, weird head feeling, dizziness almost passing out. I have low blood pressure and do not understand why I have been given this medication

Unknown | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/24/2018
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Within the 3 hrs of taking the drug. Sitting in my office experienced most traumatic attack. Started with funny feeling in my tongue following shortness of breath within 60 seconds. Fortunately was at work, and got all the help needed ended up in ER with diagnosis of â??no any of prill drug everâ? . Before that day, never had any allergies in my entire life. If I had started this drug 24 hrs later could have been alone with my 26 months daughter.

Del 2011 | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/17/2017
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Was taking Ramipil for 18mth and it seemed to lower my blood pressure until one day I took it as I normally would only to have a life threating anaphylactic shock why shopping if it wasn't for the staff in the store quick response

iNDY | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/30/2017
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Ok, so....this medication gives me face flushing (hot face). Sore stomach nausea, I have been on this for two months and I also get very hot and sweaty on it. Guess I need to try something else....but my dr says it doesn't cause these symptoms. Funny other ppl have the same.