STILL IS THE WORST SLEEP MEDICATION I HAVE EVER TAKEN IT MADE ME SLEEPWALK I HAD HORRIFIC NIGHT TERRORS MY HEART WOULDN'T STOP POUNDING I STARTED SEEING STUFF I THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY AND I ALMOST TRIED TO KILL ME SELF

Ian | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/30/2021
Condition: Difficulty Falling Asleep

I take zolipdem. Asleep within 20mins and normally can sleep 8 hrs. Helps me sleep doesn't keep me asleep. Prior, 4 hrs was a great sleep. No ill effects next day, no other issues.

Anonymous | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/8/2021
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

For a long time i have tried different medications for my insomina,but this really did help.My doctor wanted me to try it for two weeks it made such a difference.No side effects for me yet.This is a great alternative for help with sleeping. I know that it is difficult to find a store online, so I will advise where I bought https://tlabc.tech/6cb595a837

ElPolloDiablo | 45-54 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/11/2021
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

10mg for almost 20 years now. If I was reviewing brand name Ambien, then it gets ten stars across the board. I used to be able to take that. When I did, I would have about 15 minutes to get to where I was sleeping for the night. Since being switched to generic it has been considerably less effective. I'm a firm believer that generics are not always equivalent, and my experience here bears that out. I can sometimes take one orally and have zero effect. Different generic manufacturers produce different effects, too. At one point my insurance allowed me to get Edluar (sub-lingual), and it was wonderful. 10 minutes and I was asleep. Since they disallowed it, I decided to try dissolving the ordinary immediate release under my tongue to varying success. For the most part it works great. It isn't really all that bad in terms of taste, so long as I keep it trapped tightly with my tongue. If you try it, place it under your tongue just as you are turning out your light to go to sleep. It takes a bit to dissolve completely, but probably 70% of the time I'm asleep before it has finished. I rarely get an amnesiac effect using this method. That said, there are still times where I feel no effect, and may have to take a second. Bear in mind that this is designed to put you to sleep, not keep you asleep. Half-life is ~3 hours. However, I've found that if I am able to fall asleep initially, I am almost always able to get back to sleep if I do wake in the night. I would estimate an average of 7-8 hours of decent sleep. My insomnia is related to deeper mental health issues, so your experience may be better.

SamO | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/7/2020
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Overall good experience. However, about 30 minutes after taking Zolpidem I have and urge to eat snacks. Sometimes like there is no tomorrow.

malik9 | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/23/2020
Condition: Difficulty Falling Asleep

I'm from UK and i usually take 10mg zolpidem before go to sleep. It still helps me a lot even i've been already on it for about 1 year from now so I don't know if I'm addicted or not but for sure i sleep like a baby ! I order it online like most of those that don't have a medical prescription and i get it from freepharmacy.net in about 5/6 days anonymously and without Customs issues.