I have Hodgkin Lymphoma and a cardiac condition so my oncologist chose to use this as a part of my chemo. They did a great job of balancing the anti nausea drugs so I haven't had any of those side effects. I an using a port to take this and would recommend that to anyone who must use this drug.

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/15/2010
Condition: Osteoporosis

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

SteveMcD04 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient