I have used it for years. This is the only thing i will take before i take my boat out on the the ocean.If it was a stock i would have shares a lot of them. Yes it work that well. For me it is a family name on the ocean. Ronnie S.

angela |
1/28/2014
Condition: Motion Sickness

I have taken this drugy over the counter in the past when I used to go sailing for long periods. I have not been able to find lately. could you give me another drugy that has similar ingredients

denmorga | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/5/2012
Condition: Motion Sickness

Why has this product been removed from the store shelves? It works wonders.......

[email protected] | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/26/2012
Condition: Prevention of Motion Sickness
Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/21/2011
Condition: Prevention of Motion Sickness

I have used Triptone for many years and have never once been sea sick. I'm prone to motion sickness. Triptone is the best.

nittogirl | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/18/2010
Condition: Motion Sickness

this is the only medication that prevents me from getting seasick. It works amazingly

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for 10 years or more |