THIS MEDICATION REALLY HELPED WITH WEIGHT GAIN. I WENT FROM 106LBS TO 126LBS IN ABOUT 2-3 MONTHS

not eating

Newfatso | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/6/2020
Condition: Itching

Allergist prescribed it 6 months ago for itchy skin. I gained 40 lbs, didn't know why until I ran out of refills, considered a new Rx and read reviews plus other info.

Df6 | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/2/2020
Condition: Itching

Very sleepy with 4mg not so much with 2mg

Mark J | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/28/2019
Condition: Loss of Appetite

It helped me gain 8 pounds in 4 months, however, i started to make random, jerky movements. My doctor said that it was a common symptom and long-term use can lead to serious damage of the CNS. If you take this drug, only take it in limited sessions (a few months max)

Comet | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/15/2018
Condition: Loss of Appetite

My son has been taking this for a week due to his weak hunger cues and his weight at 1 percentile for his height and age. After only a week, he went from 80 pounds, where he's been hovering for a year, to 86.3 pounds. I'm so pleased and encouraged. He is much more willing to eat and doesn't say "I'm not hungry" anymore.

Drew Dent | 13-18 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/5/2017
Condition: Loss of Appetite

Before I started, I had been 128 lbs. and 6'1" for the past two or three years of my life. The result of genetics, generally lack of appetite, etc. I then was diagnosed with clinical depression and went from 128 lbs. to 116. My BMI had reached approximately that of an average sufferer of anorexia. When my psychiatrist prescribed cyproheptadine, everything changed. I went from 128 to 170 in six months. The before-and-after photos are unbelievable. This had a major impact on my confidence, self-esteem, and overall wellness. Cyproheptadine works significantly well, and I would highly recommend it to anyone dealing with being underweight. To conclude, let me note that I recently did some research and found that pre-serum Steve Rogers, or as he's better known, Captain America, had a greater BMI than I did before cyproheptadine. Now, I have reached a 22 BMI, which is considered quite healthy. Fantastic medication.