A little stomach ache for a few minutes after taking the drug on an empty stomach. Eating food first eliminates that.

just wanted to know why i am taking this drug

Bullrider | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/12/2021
Condition: Gout

No help at all. Each time I take 3 doses and nothing happens, so I quit. Also, while it doesn't bother my stomach, it does make me dizzy for about 30 minutes. A double dose might help some, but that's not how it was prescribed, so I won't do that.

Clyde | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/17/2021
Condition: Gout

Ask anyone who's had gout and they'll tell you the pain is often off the scales. This drug is about the only pain reliever I've used that tamps down that pain, usually quite quickly. That said, I have high blood pressure, and this can push my BP into dangerous territory. Just a word to the wise! My not-do-bad side effects are dizziness and sleepiness. Drink lots of water and cherry juice, too!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/15/2021
Condition: Gout

Worked to take dramatically reduce severe gout pain within 2 hours of taking. Upset my stomach even with food but this was much better than the pain.

glen | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/29/2020
Condition: Gout

I have been taking for 10 years. I found that the best way to avoid prolonged pill taking is to take two 50mg pills at the first sign of gout. I rareley take more than this. The odd time I have to take another pill 8 hours later and maybe another. The key here is to catch it early.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/16/2020
Condition: Gout

It had the opposite effect! kicked in the gout, within an hour after taking it. got red and swelled up. By next morning(12h later) it swelled back down ok, then i thought i must be wrong, it must be something i ate.. then i took an other 50mg just to make sure that`s what did it,. and Boom! that`s what it was.