This combination of Norvasc and Lipitor did a good job of controling my blood pressure..but I found that it caused me to be "achy" and tired. I had two other people who were taking caduet report the same effects.....I asked my doctor to replace the caduet with regular Norvasc, which he did....and the "achy" joints and tired feeling disappeared.

I feel sick all the time. I sleep all the time, have bowel problems, depression, weight gain, you name it, I have it!

none | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/5/2014
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Problems urinating 4-5 times at night,feeling sick in the morning and it takes me several hours to get balance back before I can start the day.Been check out and was told by two doctors there is'nt any thing wrong but just aging. Have had bladder back up and cysts developed in scrotum.Blood pressure now spikes at differ times and have developed more anxiety.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/5/2011
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Uncontrolled HBP (avg. 200/115) for years, tried everything, cut salt out, lost weight, exercised, Ramipril, Coreg, Clonidine, Diovan, overlapped multiple meds, nothing worked. Went for MRI to rule out blockage or blood to kidneys or adrenal gland problems…nothing. I was taking Lipitor anyway, so doctor said let’s try Caduet , honestly, 1 day, and BP was down to avg. 123/77, I had to stop taking some of the other meds because it was getting too low! This is a miracle drug for me. Everybody is different, and the causes are different, just so glad we finally found the one that works for me.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/18/2011
pj | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/25/2011
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I have not had any negative effects from this medication. I like it much better than taking 2 different meds for High BP & High Cholesterol.

pj | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/9/2011
Condition: High Cholesterol

I'm taking this for high BP & high Cholesterol. I previuosly took Zestril & Lopid to control each problem. I was concerned about liver damage from Lopid and asked to try a combination product. So far I', very happy and have not experienced any side effects. Thank God for doctors who are willing to work with patients to solve healthcare problems!