Rae | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/8/2021
Condition: Acne

It worked great for helping my acne when nothing else has,however it literally caused some kind of chemical burn by my mouth,chin,and under eyes (I tried my best to be careful about that area) the burn caused lines and wrinkles that I now have to get treated for and the burn is very unpleasant. Please be careful when using this product.

A. Huynh | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/11/2016
Condition: Acne

This truly helped clear my severe to mild acne. I just apply a very thin layer to the problem area. I've tried many other medications and this one if most effective. It even cleared it up for a good amount of time that I stopped using it. I've only used the generic version and it's been great. Remember to keep it in the fridge! I highly recommend this to everyone!

carrie | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/29/2014
Condition: Acne

This product worked for me immediately but must have got in my eyes and they have become so swollen that I have to discontinue use. Be very careful to keep away from eyes and be sure to refrigerate. I missed that on the label. I'm going to try a homeopathic remedy like apple cider vinegar with "mother" in it since I've read so much about treating acne with it effectively and there are no side effects unlike with this (and all) medications.

Lucia Irie | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/21/2013
Condition: Acne

I had this horrible acne break out which was scarring my face dramatically on the left side of my face. Prior to this, I always has at least some sort of acne on my face, no matter how hard I tried to prevent it. I also had irritated and red skin, especially on the right side of my face. Mind you, I'm half Irish so my skin is pretty light, and the redness is not very attractive. Anyways, this product is A-MAZ-ING! I've been using it on my face, going about about 2 months, and I love it. Yes, I have a few pimples still, but they are barely noticeable and they never get big and inflamed. My skin is noticeably so much more beautiful and I have never felt more confident. I have been using the Clinque #3 cleanser and Cetaphil moisturizing lotion (which I highly recommend in using since your skin will get dry!) Also, I'm surprised that my redness has dramatically lessened also, although I was a tad redder on the first week of the application, which is normal. Yes, I also had a minor burn sensation, but it went away after a while. Remember to always to put away the medicine in a refrigerator after usage. Btw, I have been using this medicine only at night. AND, before I finish this up, DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS TREATMENT IF YOU DON'T SEE RESULTS RIGHT AWAY! I can't stress this enough. It takes up to 3 months to see the actual results and you might experience acne flare ups at first when using this medicine. Try to eat healthier, if you don't already. Get those fruits and veggies in you, because they can only help. Drink your water. Get your sleep. And be HAPPY. You're on your way to a better you!

GGraham | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/6/2010
Condition: Acne

I had acne on my face for 17 years and nothing else worked. I still use Mary Kay to cleanse, freshen & moisturize.