Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ribasphere oral.

7/22/2014 2:11:32 PM

Reviewer: vjskalayahoo.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am only not quite 3 weeks into my 12 week treatment, my hemoglobin just dropped from 13 to 11.5, so I imagine it's kicking my fanny. However, my ALT and AST dropped considerably (in half!) Just during this short time. I don't know if I will be able to take the entire 12 weeks, I hope so. I feel fatigued, as I was told I would, but I had never been REALLY FATIGUED before, I feel like I ... Show Full Comment

7/21/2014 1:51:00 PM

Comment:
    I started taking 1200mg a day in combination with the 400 mg Sovaldi. They dopped me to 1000 mg ribivirin almost immediately. But My virus count dropped to zero in less than two weeks and my liver enzymes are back to normal (my liver is extremely cirrhotic) There are side effects that are somewhat unpleasant but the alternative for me is death.

4/28/2013 8:30:00 AM

Reviewer: Laura Willy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    hard about going to stools aways going what ever i eat

11/28/2012 4:49:02 PM

Reviewer: [email protected], 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this drug for 3 weeks. on week 4 I became very sick with a temp of 103.8 and went to my personal for a shot ov antibotics and 2 precriptions for infection. I have not noticed any infection fron the medication but had a limphnode on the rite side under my ear swelled up very large. the swelling has gone and waiting to be told to go back to the Ribasphere.

6/13/2012 3:38:19 PM

Reviewer: HCVslayer, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    No reviewer bothers to mention this drug is not taken ALONE, but with the very powerful interferon. The side effects are so different for everyone and who knows from which drug they come...users cannot even agree. The INF dehydrates one causing all kinds of problems with itching, dry skin/eyes/mouth, etc. Drinking mega amounts of fluids is the best key to avert side effects with the dual therapy. ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day