I switched to Tri-Previfem when Ortho Trycline got to expensive...the switch was nice and easy and I was as effective. I do suffer from back pain during my period which this pill isnt to good for; however, it works wonders with cramping and bloating. I have been on Tri-Previfem for almost 4 years now and I am very content with it.

Worst packaging EVER. What is with those little cardboard cut-outs that fall everywhere when you pop a pill out??? They are all over my purse, house, and car. I repeat- WORST PACKAGING EVER!

anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/4/2020
Condition: Acne

i have been on the pill for about three months now. i had really bad acne before taking the pill and my skin is now cleared up and i have not had a pimple in about 3 weeks. But i have gained weight and my breasts have gotten slightly bigger which i am not thrilled about. i am really stressed about the weight part because i never had issues with it before.

For your knowledge girls | 13-18 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/18/2019
Condition: Acne

I started Tri-Previfem in April of 2018 I was only 16 at the time and my main reasonings were to get rid of bad acne and of course birth control. My acne went away amazingly, I used another drug for it but Iâ??m sure the birth control played a role also. It also works well as a birth control and of course I didnâ??t get pregnant while on it. The horrible part was a HUGE decrease in my sex drive and dryness down there. That was my main reason for quitting the pill, but if you are looking for a pill to decrease acne I strongly recommend!

MeshA | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/14/2019
Condition: Premenstrual Disorder with a State of Unhappiness

I dont know what to say about this medicine, it makes me hpsy·cho seriously, I was started shivering, even I can't grab my cup, my experience was worst I can't sleep, mood swings bad bad.. Sharp abdomen pain.

review | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/15/2019
Condition: Acne

This is my second month taking it. I came from Loryana, I need something more effective for my acne. It has cleared my skin very well. I have noticed changes in my flow color it’s very light compared to dark. One thing I am disliking though is how I’m gaining weight and my stomach looks bloated all the time. That part concerns me but overall I’m loving how my skin looks.

Me | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/3/2019

Tri-Previfem is horrible! I have been on TriNessa for years with no noticeable side effects. Last year the company ran out and I was given Tri-Previfem as it's replacement, going through the same thing again right now. Supposedly it's the exact same drug. Not sure how it can be. Went right from TriNessa to the Tri-Previfem without missing a day. My period started an entire week early when I was still in the week 3 pills. I was like clockwork on TriNessa. My cystic acne is back not just on my face, but my neck, chest and back as well. I'm also getting the nausea from it again. I'm so annoyed with it I might just stop taking it until I can get back with my doc again to try something different.