I have had no problems whatsoever. I've never been one to have problems with BC pills anyway. All this talk about mood swings and decreased sex drive...blah blah blah I don't believe BC has anything to do with that. The only problem (and not even a problem) I've missed my period or it is very light to non existant! And that to me is a blessing. I've always taken BC's that have stopped or lightened...

I was on another birth control before (Levora) and it worked pretty well, but I decided to go off of it for a while and then try another kind. So I went on Previfem after about 4 months. I have only been on it for 2 weeks and I know it takes a while for medications to fully develop in your system, but I have started having side effects. I am on a depression medication as well and recently I hav...

Nat | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/4/2020
Condition: Absence of Menstrual Periods

I accidentally got prescribed this brand from my previous one and once I started it, I gained 30 pounds ! My skin has been on

Maggie | 13-18 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/1/2017
Condition: Painful Periods

Ladies- be very careful before choosing a form of birth control, please make sure to cover every angle of birth control with your doctor. I am 17 years old and had been on Previfem for almost 3 months for cramps, and I noticed a swelling in my left arm. I went to the ER to find out that I have a blood clot due to a mixture of being a base in cheerleading for 13 years, having thoracic outlet syndrome (a compressing of my veins which I didnâ??t know I had), and taking Previfem because of the estrogen in it, which has been known to cause blood clots. Now I have to give myself blood thinner injections twice a day! Please make sure to talk to your doctor about all your physical activities especially if you are a cheerleader or gymnast or do a sport with the same repetitive motion! Good luck.

Kmills | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/3/2017

I've been taking Previfem for about 7 months. The first two months I was maybe a little bloated and nauseous but since then, I've had no side effects. I haven't gained weight on this pill, unlike other birth controls that I've tried and I actually feel like I've had less cramping/lighter and shorter periods. Love it!

Previfem | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/5/2017
Condition: Painful Periods

After giving this pill a chance for 6 weeks, I finally had to stop taking it because of the crazy mood side effects it was giving me. I experienced extreme mood swings, irritability, and felt depressed. Before taking this pill, I had never felt this way before. Also, I had zero sex drive while taking this pill. The first few weeks I was nauseous every day, but after 2 weeks the nausea ended. Although the pill was effective, the side effects were not at all worth taking it and I switched pills

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | Patient
7/16/2017
Condition: Endometriosis

On my periods I use to throw up, have unbearable pain. Periods would last up to 2 weeks. This pill has changed my life and my akin is now flawless. I haven't had any negative side effects and I've been on the pill for 2 years.