Thirty five days after quitting I can say that this medication WORKS! I have some cravings, but they are controllable. I have no side effects at all. I take it upon waking, both in the morning and after my daily nap, so it doesn't interfere with sleep. I have not eaten as much as the last time I quit cold turkey, so there's less weight gain. Overall I would say my experience with this medication h...

After 3 days of use i got every side effect, extreme dizziness and light headed feeling, anxiety! Almost passed out. Horrible feeling, i recommend other methods of smoke cessation. This is worse than withdrawal.

scorpiostar | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/15/2014

I had horrible P.D.S.D and I tried to many over few years off and on medication from Zoloft to Prozac and finally managed find something help . It doesn't numb my feelings and I still have emotions and aware without the drama, living normal and can go outside without being paranoid or antisocial . It has made my binged cravings disappear from Sight and lost few lb. It gave me more energy to work out and be a family again this has saved my sanity from being in mental ward because I was overall on edge of crazy . Been 3 months and took 1 month to decrease the mentality. I plan keep taking it in same dosage because if I go higher makes me nervous and sick to my stomach. Feel like the old me is back and plan to stay . I just wish wasn't so expensive because I still pay copayment. I also see a therapist on two month basis to help more .

iowanteacher2004 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/24/2014
Condition: Depression

Medication tends to work on days where there is little stress. Stressful days, it seems less effective.

SAMHILL | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/11/2014
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!

jam356 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/24/2013
Condition: Stop Smoking

I used this drug in addition to Nicoderm Step 1 patches. Do this and you WILL quit. The Buproban takes the edge off, and the patches eliminate the cravings. But just remember, nothing will work if you're not serious about it. You have to want it.

angel | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/20/2011
Condition: Depression

I have taking this drug because I have P T S D from my service in the military and it is working somewhat,its been only 6 months.