After one week on Megastrol I have gained three pounds and feel more energetic, my weight went from 98Lbs to 86Lbs over the last year, unexplained. No cancer or HIV diagnosed. So far, I am very happy, no adverse reaction to medication.

I was taking this drug for 10 years.My Dr. stopped it abruptly. I have very uncomfortable side effects for 2 weeks, backache all over, stomach spasms, etc.Is there an antidote for the withdrawal side effects?

marie harris | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/31/2020
Condition: Significant Weight Loss from HIV

I was cured of HIV with the use of natural herbs. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 5years but with the help of Doctor OKITI medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly introduce her to DR OKITI and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 11 persons to DR OKITI and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs, injections, surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact DR OKITI now, he is a herbal doctor, i assure you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. DR OKITI has herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetes, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer etc. Contact @drokiti7 now via Email @[email protected]/Whatsapp:+2347050670365

marie harris | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/30/2020
Condition: Loss of Appetite with HIV

Richard Covenant | Male | Patient
5/28/2020
Condition: Decrease in Weight due to HIV Infection

leah | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/30/2017

I used to stop heavy menstrual bleeding, It worked for a little while then didn't work that well. Now i just got diagnosed with diabetes because of this drug.

Zaynab | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/19/2016
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I've had lost a lot of weight due to being pregnant stress and becoming addicted to pain meds...my appetite was poor lost 40pds in 7months...I've been taking this meds for 12days...first weigh in was 144pds I'm now 158pds...my advice to whomever taking it..BE SURE TO HAVE FOOD COOKED PREPARED MONEY TO FOOD SHOP OR EAT OUT...THE HUNGER PAIN IS SURREAL... after eating u r still going to be hungry have snacks bread whatever all praises due to Allah I get food stamps otherwise I don't know what I will do...I will definitely stop taking th meds becuz th hunger pain is REAL!!!! BEST WISHES ON UR JOURNEY