knuffy | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/3/2014
Condition: Extrapyramidal Reaction

back on flupentaxil. need it voor the side effects

hope | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/21/2011
Condition: Parkinson Symptoms

I was given this medication by a doctor in Mexico, up to a week ago, after 4 years, i was still getting it from Mexico-. It was a nurse coming to my house -that was nice enugh to take the time to check the website and found the medicine for me. I was getting it under the name of biperideno, my doctor has been telling me that had no idea what kind of medicine this was. Can you believe it? even after I told him, the nurse fund it in the computer, he picked up his medicine book. which is probably from 1985 , and said, no, I don't knon what it is.Read More Read Less