While not long lasting, the injections for knee pain were successful in releaving most of the pain for to 5-6 weeks promoting better mobility. A good temp solution. Dr. Injected both hips. This is the second time for me. Because of frequent use side effects, I only have this done once or twice a year.

i have these injestion several times in the last year it is not working i have diabetes, it is not stopping the swelling in my eyes and the needle do cause pain while it it being injected in the eye

Red | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/6/2019

I got 5 injections in my back at onece for lower back pain. The was horrible and it didn't help. I had no relief at all.

JudeT | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/14/2017
Condition: Joint Disease which may include Attacks of Acute Arthritis

Had this treatment for my lower back pain. I didn't notice any difference in pain level.

i hate Lichen Planus | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/24/2016
Condition: Blistering Skin Diseases

I had Lichen Planus. Blisters on my hands and feet, due to it there was inflammation redness itchiness on my hands and feet. By using this injection i got rid of itchiness and burning but side effect of it is that i lose my 10kg weight by using them.

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/12/2016

10 mg. shot for arthritis in the hip. Was pain free for 7 months. Shot given in groin.

MDelia | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/9/2016
Condition: Muscle Pain and Stiffness in Shoulder, Neck and Pelvis

I received this subacromial injection for rotator cuff tendinitis and periscapular pain that has persisted despite having my torn labrum surgically repaired. I felt some relief from the burning muscle pain for about a day. About a week later I started having unusual bouts of high energy and increased irritability. I also started spotting for a full week before my usual menstrual cycle, and have continued to have disturbances to my cycle. I didn't mind having more energy, but the menstrual disturbances have been frustrating. After about 3 weeks, the energy and irritability had mostly subsided As for the shoulder, it's been about a month since I had the injection, and I can't really say that this treatment has helped significantly. It certainly has not helped enough for me to want to do this again. In general, I tend to be more sensitive to drugs, so keep that in mind when deciding on this treatment.