Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BuSpar oral.

6/7/2019 1:40:34 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication has helped me tremendously with persistent worry and bursts of anger. I find myself sleeping through the night, singing during the day and not so controlling at work. Like a ton of weight lifted off my shoulders.

5/5/2019 1:49:13 PM

Reviewer: Carina, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This medicine has been extremely effective for my anxiety, but it makes me feel exhausted and depressed. I’m a petite person who is sensitive to meds so I’m on a very low dose (5mg once a day). Before taking this I was constantly restless and having extreme anxiety all the time. Now I only feel anxiety when there’s a real reason for it. BUT I think I’m going to ask my doctor to go off of it an ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2019 5:07:32 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Overall, this didn't phase us at all. 2 people who tried it with zero positive results. Male and female

4/17/2019 1:48:56 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    At 15 mg I slept all day. Lowered to 10 mg and now I’m angry all the time, snapping at everyone, and feel totally paranoid. Even weening off of it I can’t shake the feeling. Oh and did I mention the blinding headaches I get every day now? Stay away from this junk.

4/15/2019 12:19:14 PM

Reviewer: Lcs0032, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I had the hardest time finding the right medication for my anxiety issues. I tried many different SSRI’s which all made me manic. I was terrified to try anything else but then I had a family member recommend buspar. It has changed my life. It did increase my anxiety slightly when I first started it, but that was only for a bout 5 days and then I felt way better. I increased my dose very slowly and ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day