I've been on this for a week now, and I can already tell a difference. 10mgs, 3 times a day, working up to 20mgs. I have pretty severe anxiety and panic attacks occasionally, and after the second day, I started to feel so much better. I would describe it as someone laying a blanket over my thoughts,- my mind is more quiet, but I don't feel zombified. I can actually concentrate and have been so mu...

I cannot understand that people benefit from yhis drug for anxiety it is like becksthegazza sais the mosthorrible drug ever inventid if you are not anxious you will become it if you take it and if you have a history of drugabuse they(Docters) rather let you commit suicide then prescibe you benzodiazepines the only drug that realy helps with anxietyproblems they even said that if I wanted benzo's I...

Violet | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/9/2021
Condition: Anxious

This medication has helped with my anxiety tremendously. I have been lucky to not have any side effects from it.

space_cowboy | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/2/2021
Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety

I’m a 40yr old male, never have had any “severe” anxiety other then the normal we all go thru @ Times in life.. I most recently have dental work coming up & needing more then likely 2 root canals , possible extraction. ??Nervous AF doesn’t even describe this feeling. Mind not clear, forgetting major things @ home, can’t find things, couldn’t tell you what roads I took to work cause my mind was racing in the morning.. go to bed thinking about it, wake up & its 1st on my mind! why? Cause what’s the 1st thing we do when we wake up?? Well, Most of us do anyway :) But Anyway.. I was given a variety of meds back in 2009 after a bad motorcycle accident. never took it & honestly Forgot I had it.. after many nites having conversations w/ God asking what in the hell is wrong with me?? I found this med in a drawer. Less seems to be more when you 1st start taking. I take half (5mg) 1-2x a day & within min, I can feel it relaxing my mind. Not intense, not racy, & not a high. -Comparable to a high strength CBD tincture/gummy or a pure indica strain taken in edible/ suppository form. Do your research on the benefits, both strain & these route(s) of administration (dr Alan Frankel & foria wellness. For me, this has also help relax me staying natural @ 20-35mg edible form, 50-100mg suppository INDICA ONLY. *cannabis “can” trigger anxiety but it’s rare taking in these routes .. do your research, start low & find what works for you. for severe anxiety, I don’t think buspirone would cut it. Id lean toward a single dose Ativan 1mg or comparable for bad GAD or in my case, this damn procedure coming up! Very Thankful tho I found Buspirone to get me thru until my apt. Thank God!

Pattyann | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/21/2020
Condition: Anxious

Works for anxiety, not as well as Benzos. I feel relaxed in my head, but my body is still tense. I am gaining weight on this drug, so it looks like it is a deal breaker for me. I am already overweight due to antidepressant use in the past.

Reece | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/16/2020
Condition: Anxious

I became much more anxious after taking this medication, I lost 20 lbs and I had to quit my job. This made my anxiety so much worse and I feel like it's ruined my life. I've been off buspar for a month and I'm just barely starting to feel better. Think twice before taking Buspar.

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/15/2020
Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety

I have been on this medication for over a year now. I started it after I started Lexapro and trazodone. It has helped me a lot. I started out on 15mg a day and recently went up to 45mg a day. Before I started taking it, I had panic attacks daily. Now, I only have one every week or two.