After taking other drugs, I found Cantil works the best for me. It keeps my Irritable colon problems under control. I am pleased with the medication.

murfdavis | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/18/2016
Condition: Irritable Colon

Only medicine that has helped me with my IBS with D. Why have they taken it off the market.What drug co made cantil? Dry mouth was the only side effect I had.

smglad117 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/29/2013

It is the only drug that works to stop my chronic diarrhea. It is very difficult to obtain, though.

lpotter | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient