caplets too large for easy swallowing. am taking 1200mg daily which is 4 caplets. I have a Hiatial Hernia and something is disagreeing with me. have not had much if a problem until now. have been on ranitidine fr some time. am I taking the wrong kind of calcium supplement?

mermaid | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/5/2013
Condition: Low Amount of Calcium in the Blood

Suffer from acute reflux found it triggered my condition as it is acid based

Citrical D3 | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/6/2012
Condition: Osteoporosis

It is difficult to swallow and burns in my stomach and in my anus. The other from gummi is not easy to take a little too hard. I am 89.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/5/2011
Condition: Osteoporosis

have to take 1200 mg daily; causes constipation which has become a real problem.

acheerman | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/5/2011

The tablet is very big, I have difficulty with swallowing and choking.

sashi | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/17/2011
Condition: Post-Menopausal Osteoporosis Prevention

I find acidity of stomach increases and it aggravates my sinusitis problem. Is there any other antidote which I can take along with this calcium to avoid the above mentioned problems?