Painful osteoarthritis - This is the only thing that has helped with the severe bone and joint pain. I no longer feel like I am twenty years older than I am, and can keep up with the kids again! This might upset a sensitive stomach but since I have to use a proton pump inhibitor anyway (because of IBS) I can't comment on that... I have been on it (15mg daily) for one month. I did learn right away ...

Burps that smells like farts(the burps happen frequently because of the severe gas), severe gas and diarrhea, major discomfort. The benefits do not outweigh the negatives. And as far as I can find, this stuff is actually only approved for dogs and for a one time use in cats. Stay away.

Disappointed | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/14/2021
Condition: Rheumatic Disease causing Pain & Stiffness in Backbone

This is not an effective form of pain management when you're in serious pain. Buy yourself dollar store aspirin, it's the same thing.

Anonymous |
5/8/2021
Condition: Joint Inflammatory Disease in Children and Young Adults

Anonymous |
4/18/2021
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

Bonnie | 65-74 | Female | Patient
1/18/2021

Back pain from herniated disk and arthritis. Two after taking meloxicam have reduced pain 95%. It works well for me, however I do have concern about intestinal bleeding if I take it long term.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/28/2020
Condition: Rheumatic Disease causing Pain & Stiffness in Backbone

I was having horrible back pain and it was going down to my leg. This med relieved the pain after the first dose and it continued to get better! It is what I needed!