Used for various kinds of seizures in my 3 yr old. Only effective med after trying Trileptal, Keppra and Topamax. A pain to open each cap and administer with applesauce so ease of use was docked 2 stars for that!

this medication caused my seizures to worsen

Chelle | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/11/2014
Condition: Migraine Prevention

I loved this medication. It was prescribed for headaches, but it also helped with my years of depression. Unfortunately, it caused severe hair loss and I had to quit taking it. What a major disappointment.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/16/2012
Condition: Bipolar Depression
jmbumpus07 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/2/2011
Condition: Migraine Prevention

This medicine really helps prevent my horrible ongoing headaches. The only side effect I think I have noticed is that I have become very dependent on my reading glasses. I will need to have my eye sight checked on.

Gabriel | 7-12 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Caregiver
4/25/2011
Condition: Petit Mal Seizures

My 8 years son has been taken this medicine for two years now to control his absence seizures. Nausea and stomach ache has been the physical most notorious side effects, but his short term memory is really hard for him at school.

momlives4christ | 7-12 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
3/7/2011
Condition: Epileptic Seizure

My 8 year old start take about week ago, he has since suffered his reflux and vomiting for 3 days now. Poor guy strt complain of his head feeling bad again, this med is another no go for us.