I lose the effectiveness of oral pd medications abruptly. With Apokyn I am back to more on time usually within 15 minutes.

I am the facilitator for a support group and am extremely disappointed in the manufacturer of this drug. A person is on disability and even with the Medicare D card the co-pay is $1800 for 24 injections. When something works, they price it beyond our means.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/26/2017
Condition: Parkinson's Disease

It works quickly and well. I just wish it lasted longer.

radiohead | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Caregiver
9/6/2013
Condition: Parkinson's Disease

My husband has become a compulsive gambler & is putting us at risk financially. He can't work. Don't know if we'll make it into our golden years.

saul | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient