My husband & I have been TTC for two years now. I started the gonal-f injections five days ago. They have not been that bad. I don't feel like a "crazy person" like I did when I was taking the clomid. I had one dominant folicle on my ultrasound today so I'm excited by that!

jayvee90 | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/8/2018
Condition: Infertility associated with the Lack of Ovulation

Yesterday was my last day of the 6 injections and this is my first time trying the Gonal F. Which our insurance did not cover. Just went in for my vaginal ultrasound and no activity. I'm pretty bummed because we tried Clomid and that didn't do anything to me to. I had a feeling today that it wasn't going to help but I did not want to give up trying! So, I'm back on the injections for 4 more days. Wish me luck on my next appointment!

TornadoAli | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/1/2016
Condition: Ovary Follicle Stimulation for Assisted Fertility Procedures

Gonal-F is SO EASY to use and is almost completely painless. I am terrified of needles and this medication is almost a pleasure to use. Seriously... no pain. What a great product!

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/19/2010
Condition: Infertility associated with the Lack of Ovulation

I am on day 7 of injections. I tried Clomid twice and ended up hospitalized due to softball sized cysts on both ovaries, so i am a bit worried this medication will do the same :/ So far it has been ok since with this medication they monitor you much closer. My only complaint is that i have had horrible cramps ever since shot 1 and i feel as if i have to walk very gingerly.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient